I recently rented a room in a boarding house. The purpose is to share the gospel with the other residents. I know God has the power to transform the lives of people and wants to see these people live life to the fullest.
Its not the first time I have stayed in a boarding house. When I was lost myself I used to stay in this cheap accomodation. In fact I experienced God's prevenient grace whilst living in a room similar to the one I am in now.
It is my prayer that God will use me in some way to introduce people to himself. I am excited about the posiblilties which lie ahead.
We have BBQ's , hang out and discuss many topics including movies, God, and current affairs. Other Christians are willing to join me there in a space where lost peoples lives will be changed by the power of Jesus Christ.
Watch this space...
No comments:
Post a Comment