Monday, October 27, 2008

In memory of Judi

An hour or so ago I found out that Judi died. She was a great woman. One of the best I have ever met. With Italian genes and a Kiwi husband this lady was a true Aussie lol. Judi loved life, she loved people and had a wisdom and a sense of humour that made her who she was. Her respectful Catholic faith was ever present in the background of her life.

To me Judi was the person who was there when I needed someone to be there. Her love, care and concern will always touch my heart and has not only helped shape who I am but brought hope and life when it didn't seem available. I know she was one of God's angels who was in my life.

I will alway make spagetti the way Judy taught me and I will always remember the love she showed me when I desperately needed it.

RIP Judi Asher

No comments: