Sunday, October 12, 2008

A man on a Mission

Wow. So much can happen in life quickly and then again somethings happen a lot slower. When I was at the Training college to become an officer I was warmly moved by the Holy Spirit to lead people out of the church and into the community. It just felt right and something I was passionate about and keen to do. Not surprisingly I wasn't the only person to be moved in this way. TSA is moving out more and more into the community.
I find myself keen to live the missional life. A life where I am not surrounded by Jesus lovers but am walking alongside people who are yet to know the amazing grace of Jesus Christ. A this fills my heart with desire, this pushes my buttons.
Called to share the gospel with the poor is my mission, how about you? What is God speaking to you about?

No comments: